Ban Apology

• Approximately one month ago my former account Danielthelawd has been banned on the forums due to massive trolling, harassing and simply just annoying everyone on the forums.

Back then I was going through some shit in my life and I kinda used to offend and annoy everyone in order to distract myself from my real life issues. I know me having a bad time does not excuse what I have done and said but at least it's a sort of explanation for the things I have said.

I genuinely apologize to Al Capone and Manatee for being an annoying piece of scum back then.

The reason for me writing this apology right now and not like one month ago, is because first of all I managed to fix most of my real life problems and I kinda started missing the server and second I wanna apologize to the people which have been annoyed/insulted by me especially Mike and Oxygen as I already mentioned.

By the way I know this apology thread doesn't look like a usual one however I wasn't able to find any templates for forum ban apologies hence why I had to make up my own one.