i got banned because i called flamex for not banning a guy who was silent strafing in the server

• i was in the server while a guy with that id STEAM_1:0:419331969 was silent strafing and flamex were online

i got banned because i told flamex to ban him he told me to show him the proof he was silent strafing and i sent him the screen but he said in chat that a screen isnt sufficent for banning him and i had to ask to manatee so i called him for not doing his job ) he get mad and banned me for calladmin abuse

the reason he didnt banned him is screen is not a valid proof and i get banned for 1 week for calladmin abuse (called once)

51A8F4A2EBA7AAF0EBD9428BFDF83921332E21A3

• The other people i banned by ur posts were my mistake. If they write a thread i need to unban them. Manatee talked about that with us all.

The Reason why i ban u for 1 week? Pretty simple.. u were a „trusted player“ u should talk to me not call me like a 12yo. Any other questions?

• im not a trusted player and when u banned me i hadnt this role anymore because i asked manatee to revoke me any right so i dong get ur decision anyway and manatee talked to you all about this thing not to us player but im not complaining about the ban itself (i still think i didnt nothing wrong )howerver banning me for 1 week only because i was trusted member thats a huge abuse what do you mean if you abuse something they should ban you for 2 week or more ? no sense base ur decision on what role i had tbh

• im not a trusted player and when u banned me i hadnt this role anymore because i asked manatee to revoke me any right so i dong get ur decision anyway and manatee talked to you all about this thing not to us player but im not complaining about the ban itself (i still think i didnt nothing wrong )howerver banning me for 1 week only because i was trusted member thats a huge abuse what do you mean if you abuse something they should ban you for 2 week or more ? no sense base ur decision on what role i had tbh

And how the fuck can he know this? Manatee didn't post anything.

In my opinion it's good to read that you're don't a "trusted player" anymore

becuase you don't know what to do and abused your rights.. Which "mod" start a vote to mute a player who talk in a normal conversation or insult players?

I don't want to set you in bad light because you're cool person I think.

I'm not an admin ( yet ;) ) and if you ask one in the normal way, like I did anything will be ok.

Cheers

• Xlaer ye i abused a bit the first day but i followed the hint that manatee gave me and i stopped doing stuff that can be resulted in abuse but still too much people complaing anyway on what i was doing though i wasnt abusing anymore however is not that the point, i was judged for my role that i got 2 days ago and i didnt have in the moment i called him and got banned for 1 week for just calling an admin that in my opinion werent doing his job thats all

負けられい

76561198250719698.pngAddFriend.png

Edited once, last by Sofy<3 ().

• i spoke with Flamex about that. He and I have some different opinions on that. Over all the original Call was for a legit reason. The thing is, that we (since ever) have a internal rule that doesnt allow banning ppl permanent for hacking without record. I remembered the team on that rule after your whole screenshot complainings. On that basis Flamex said something like "I cant ban him without record, ask manatee."

That dude left 20 secs after flamex connected. He had no chance to see that dude do that. So he acted fully right.

The calladmin on Flamex was fully useless. He already told you why he didnt ban the (already disconnected) player. I think that 1wk for a first ban for calladmin abuse is not justified. But using calladmin on an Admin that connected to help you isnt ok either.

Overall i decided to reduce the Ban to 1d.

That whole thing was totally useless. You wanted to help the server and Flamex wanted to help you. There was absolutely no reason for such an escalation.

geschlossen*