Stamm Features

• Stamm feature has kinda been retarded for quite some time now. First of all most of the features you get doesn't even work. 1st is plat (get a grenade trail, Get colored smokes) these doesn't work so that's perfect. 2nd is diamond (get 20 percent more ammo) this kinda speaks for itself. Not that i really care this much but "working" for something and getting 20 percent more ammo, yeah pretty nice if you ask me. :rote-backen2

• Hey,

I know exactly how you feel on the knife server, but it's kinda hard tho to invent something new on a knife server without making it way too op.
    The only useful thing is the no fall damage bonus, the other one's are just fillers obviously.

Do you have any suggestions how we could reward active knife users Red ?
    Or some other active users from the knife server e.g. The Mighty MilkShake  Sofy<3 ?

Hope I helped you out a bit.

• armor/shield 24/7 and its the most boring shit ever.

If you think of giving the players kevlar it would destory the balance.
    If you have kevlar you receive less damage -> You need to right click them to instantly kill them.

So new players had to right click you with less range and users with x stamm could easily left click them -> They would leave the server instantly.

^If you meant kevlar tho**

• If you think of giving the players kevlar it would destory the balance.
    If you have kevlar you receive less damage -> You need to right click them to instantly kill them.

So new players had to right click you with less range and users with x stamm could easily left click them -> They would leave the server instantly.

^If you meant kevlar tho**

100% right, red u are a smart boy you know something like that will literally kill the Server.

2 top : gets exklusiv skin that u can‘t buy with credits ( later i could search for one)

1 top(finalstammrank) : gets the exact same jump boost we have on ttt rn and i don’t think it’s op as a well skilled player i can say that the only thing that gives u better range is speed, and the boost jump on ttt doesn’t give u any/enough speed to get better range but is something to show off and have fun with.

Best regards

mason Aka mudafuk

• Well talking about the kevlar i thought the damage you would take would be around 34-35 so you would still die. I don't think there should be added a skin since there is already enough broken skins on the server. But i do think that the jump boost would be a good idea.

• Well talking about the kevlar i thought the damage you would take would be around 34-35 so you would still die. I don't think there should be added a skin since there is already enough broken skins on the server. But i do think that the jump boost would be a good idea.

So why would u want armor if nothing will change? You Are making a post complaining about The useless Stamm Feature but at the same time you are suggesting just a different useless Stamm feature? It seems like you are just posting to post, new application coming soon?

We have some buggy skins but that doesn’t mean we can’t have a exklusiv stamm skin, doesn‘t have to be buggy and adding just one more skin is not the end of the world.

• First of all wouldn't the armor just protect you more from nades (not saying nades shouldn't be able to one shot but it's a knife server not a nade server) and not from the actual knife itself as it would still do enough to kill you? If not then yeah there's no point in adding it and i'm just making useless posts. And i just want to say that as a player with a lot of time most people probably don't want a skin as a feature (most because people don't use skins anyway) :thinkinghard

• First of all wouldn't the armor just protect you more from nades (not saying nades shouldn't be able to one shot but it's a knife server not a nade server) and not from the actual knife itself as it would still do enough to kill you? If not then yeah there's no point in adding it and i'm just making useless posts. And i just want to say that as a player with a lot of time most people probably don't want a skin as a feature (most because people don't use skins anyway) :thinkinghard

so you would not want a free skinn that ONLY you have because you have a ton of stamm ? if no then fair enough, i mean i would like that but i don't know about all other player.

the nade thing you said there makes sense. i didn't think about that, so now i see ur point, sorry for calling you out. But i'm not sure if nades do less damage with armor, we should test that real quick.

• Mason

Playerskins aren't exciting for the most active players.

The new ppl that play find it cool and all but we that have played for a long time don't really like player skins.

I'm speaking for a lot of the people with high stamm that are active right now.

Thank you for your time

Best regards J 7 z e

• still waiting for suggestions that are 1: not killing the server and 2: not useless... :D

If it had been so easya, i would have done it months ago. But the problem is, that i dont have a good suggestions what could be placed in those filler-stages

• The stamm features on knife server have already been brought up in the past and fuck all has been done..... I can imagine fuck all still is going to be done.

Dream Knife Player Since 2016

liebe Grüße OxygeN

enyXyCK.jpg