Dream is dying, here's how to save it

• wahrscheinlich 270€ pro Jahr was immer noch zu viel ist wenn keiner Zockt.

• Who asked?

I know i know no one asked, ay listen i get it man, i was a knife Server admin in this Community and i was the absolute best one if i say so myself ;):D, but i know that u don’t care. right?.

But all I’m trying to say is that this is not as black and white as it seems like, (just open it back up 5head lmau lol gacjibase) it is very important for u guys to understand, csgo is just not the same game that it was back in 2017 man, atleest not for many people now, i know is hearth breaking, i had great times with juce, blackfbird, luttrix, WHAT, Nachtfrishe and probably even you although i don’t quit remember now, no offense, and don’t get me wrong i would love to see knife server open back up, I’m just not confident enough on it success, the advice that Nachtfrische gave would be a big help tho, i hope u guys don’t hate me too much, but sometimes in life u just have to be realistic.

who asked

Wait a second? Ist that the guy who i muted 24/7 cuz annoying? Oh okay, make sense Still the same annoying kid :kiss2

• I know i know no one asked, ay listen i get it man, i was a knife Server admin in this Community and i was the absolute best one if i say so myself ;):D, but i know that u don’t care. right?.

But all I’m trying to say is that this is not as black and white as it seems like, (just open it back up 5head lmau lol gacjibase) it is very important for u guys to understand, csgo is just not the same game that it was back in 2017 man, atleest not for many people now, i know is hearth breaking, i had great times with juce, blackfbird, luttrix, WHAT, Nachtfrishe and probably even you although i don’t quit remember now, no offense, and don’t get me wrong i would love to see knife server open back up, I’m just not confident enough on it success, the advice that Nachtfrische gave would be a big help tho, i hope u guys don’t hate me too much, but sometimes in life u just have to be realistic.

Wait a second? Ist that the guy who i muted 24/7 cuz annoying? Oh okay, make sense Still the same annoying kid :kiss2

Who asked?

• Flamex

Closed the thread.