Few words for the community.

• Hello Dear Dream Community,

As some of you guys might already known and seen that my application has been declined and now I'm PERMANENTLY blocked from posting another one, It's been a pleasure to serve this community as a admin twice before and from these 2 times I have fucked up twice totally from my own fault and by doing stupid mistakes, not everyone is perfect and people will do a lot of mistakes, I have learned from them in a harsh way and I have realized my dumb failures way too late, I'm not here to cry about this because the leadership has undertaken this decision and they wanna feel safe before trusting someone from becoming a admin, this is definitely one of the best communities I have been part of and people here are soo nice, some not as much.

I have made here a lot of friends but also made a lot of rivals at this community, I'm not mad at anyone for the mistakes I have created myself, I just wanna say thank you for everyone that has supported me in the past 1 year and 1 month, I have build up great moments here and great memories.

I will post here a lot now as I have some words to few people.

@Sky Well thanks a lot for everything sky you have done for me, you have accepted me before to a admin team even tho I have never had a clean reputation here, you're a well nice set out guy and a great community.

@BlackFire We do not really hold bad memories and I have never but never heard anything bad about you, hope you remain a community leader.

@Nachtfrische Now here becomes a big one, I have spoke to you for a long time about stuff regarding the server and regarding other thing, I have enjoyed playing rocket league with you and staying up late to help you test some plugins for the server, I can never say anything about you as you gave me a lot of positives points and key aspects to improves but sadly I have not used all of these key points, you have helped me during my Test-Admin time and guided me in a correct way when I was at that stage but I went off the rails soo much, hope we will still talk and I wish you all the best for the upcoming future.

@wickedy We had some chilled talks before and were talking about a lot about stuff that was not even server related, I played worms before with you and it was good, keep doing what you are doing you're simply a amazing guy and I hope you will stay great in this way.

@WHAT You're possibly one of the most amazing guys in this community, we have spoke together in the recent weeks/ months a lot and talked even a lot about private stuff, you're a simply a guy that you can have a lot of fun talking to and playing too, you have supported me though these rough times and I seen you go though the admin ranks before I managed to do that, the future hold a great opportunity here for you my friend, don't let it go to waste and keep following this route and you will achieve a lot in Dream. <3<3<3

@Helimir I had a lot of great fun with you, where it was talking on teamspeak or playing together some games, you supported me through the time and continued to even tho when there was no point, you're simply a good and fun guy, carry on aiming for the best.

@Abendstille aka Mojo, I have not talked to you in teamspeak but we spoke via steam before and you told me some stuff I can't share here and can't share with anyone else, you're simply one great person that has a lot of support and morals for people, stay strong and aim for the best ^^*<3

@ladog You're still young but hold a lot of potentials, you showed yourself better than me even that I'm like nearly 2 years older than you but by the looks of it, it's not the age that is creating a great person but it's the personality and maturity, you tried before to get me back to the admin team but It did not work, hope you stay in the admin team for longer, wishing you best.

@MistaHT We wasted a lot of time together too, where it was playing csgo Knife/TTT or playing Rainbow Six Siege, we have talked a bit on teamspeak 3 together and you're a nice and charmed guy with a lot of good vibing energy, hope people will enjoy playing with you as much as I do, We still be able to play Six Siege :)

@Krimz I don't know where to start here, I remember when we played matchmaking with few other people and @wickedy joined the channel and I told him to "STFU u crippeld fuk" where wickedy got a bit surprised and decided to leave the channel ( I did not knew who joined ) so I asked people that were there and I got told it was wickedy from you so I went to apologize to him from that time you call me a "crippeled fak"

@Luckiris Ahh my French friend, you're a great and charming guy, you have a lot of commitment in helping the community and you have told me this that you wanna help them via creating plugins and other, I have spend a lot of time with you on ts3, where we had a trio of me, you and WHAT, probably best 3 people to talk to, you guys always cheered me up, wish you great success in this community, stay committed bro <3

@Schockly ahh you're a great guy even tho we started talking on ts3 recently for a longer time but have already wasted a quality time gambling on the TTT server " you loose bang :kappa " hope this time will rise again in the future.

@NekoCedx3 Even tho we have not talked in person on teamspeak, I have been writing to you for a bit on steam and played with you on servers, it was a great fun and hope it happens again, stay strong against the hate and stay great.

There are many more people I have great memories and share great memories here but I don't have enough time to list everyone here, I wish everyone a great stay in the community and very best of luck in achieving a lot here even if you disliked me in person I have nothing to wish you more than great success and a lot of achieving and many but many of hours of great gaming in this community.

My message to everyone whoever wants to be a upcoming admin don't mess up as I did, they offer you great opportunities as admin here and this community has truly the best leadership, best admins, best community, best vibe.

Peace out.

OxygeN

Dream Knife Player 2016-2018

liebe Grüße OxygeN

enyXyCK.jpg

The post was edited 2 times, last by OxygeN ().

• Awwwww @OxygeN thanks for those nice words you crippled c-nt love you too! ; )

I actually do hope that this isn't something like a quit post because if it is one imma need to hire a hitman and we both don't want that to happen don't we?

#NeverApudox 1.11.2017 22 Uhr

#NeverDream 11.11.2017 *click here*

#NeverGaara 09.08.2019 *click here*
    If you want to contact me through steam *click here*
    I like to criticize people for almost everything. jk

Ich bin reformed :)

866adffc30f99572ac7f95be3c23a936.png

d3bab29c85d377aa556c36bffe2c370b199cd43d.png

94b2a5632b7dbd1fb165f40c51ff7e6d.png

triggered<3

• I have to admit that was kinda painfull to read in a way. You said some very nice people and this is the side more people should see from you but they don't take the time to do but what can you do really? I did enjoy having you as an admin. You never fucked up on a ban or so? Hell you banned people with a better reason then I do and I stand for my bans and "mistakes" that rarely happen and when they do some player know this person and this admin bla bla bla the oldschool shit you hear haha (no offensiv to anyone special wasn't thinking of anyone particular)
    But you, never wrong. Is just that yeah you say some stuff that isn't really what an admin should say. I got a "warning" for it barely but after these 3-4 weeks I act better. Wish I could say the same but you have been saying some words much much less. Fine you 1 or 2 WHO DOESN'T!? This is a game, people swear it happens. As long as they have fun? We are not police officers. We are just some dumb guys telling what you can and can't do. But sometimes you got to relax and connect with players, otherwise they will just be annoyed by you.

Much as been said by you from diffrent people. And I heard this and this and that from people that like and dislike you. If I sum it all up it's just one big mess really haha (in a kinda _funny_ way) But I love you as a friend and glad that you came in on ts3 in the knife room where I was waiting to get my "test-admin" cause there was kinda where it started and I want to to continue for a while longer. But in the very end now I hope that you will continue playing here with me and @Luckiris and many others (just stated the ones you are with most) cause many many people like you here. Even some admins, maybe they don't show it idk...well I do know haha if you think logically.

this is definitely one of the best communities I have been part of and people here are soo nice, some not as much.

"Some not as much" huehuehue yeah I know, not everyone can be the nicest person. Can't really write any insulting words and won't mention any names by mean buuuut I know mostly which cause have the same enemies for the most part. Mostly cause my own reason and then some from others opinion. Some people I wanna know more cause the seem to be nice and some I want to know....sooooooooooo much less (one person, not saying name cause not allowed...I think) EITHER WAY.

@WHAT You're possibly one of the most amazing guys in this community, we have spoke together in the recent weeks/ months a lot and talked even a lot about private stuff, you're a simply a guy that you can have a lot of fun talking to and playing too, you have supported me though these rough times and I seen you go though the admin ranks before I managed to do that, the future hold a great opportunity here for you my friend, don't let it go to waste and keep following this route and you will achieve a lot in Dream. <3<3<3

Yeah...gay but very nice of you ^^ nah ofcourse I like it, very nice and honest and I made me alil sad to read in some way like I said first, not gonna get emotional now but...*cough* yeah..ehm..love you or..like whatever kiss2*<3<3

EDIT// if someone takes a crap on this or says something remotely bad or like "haha you didn't get admin and now you crying about it"... I can't really threat anyone but you know, I'm not crazy or anything but you know, I'm nice most of the time, all I'm saying. Don't matter if you live a couple of mile away that's cool :D:saint:

• @OxygeN First reaction: OMG SOMEONE MENTIONED MEEEE! FUCK YEAH!

Thank you so much for those kind words. I hope i see you again, or write with you again. Feel free to add me! I like you , youre open and you listen to other peoples problems. We talked about stuff about you and stuff about me. Youre trustfull in my eyes. I wish my english could be better so i could write much more ! ^-^But i hope you understand what i want to say :3

If youre not changed your Name...add me or i call gaben!

• @brennen merkst du eig. langsam das du eine lächerliche Person bist? Habe zwar nicht gesehen was du geschrieben hast, aber ganz ehrlich er sagt nichts zu dir und du bist anscheinend wieder am provozieren. Da frag ich mich wirklich wie die andere Community dich als Supporter nehmen konnte. Scheint so als zeigst du langsam dein wahres Gesicht. Bitte bleib bei der anderen Community dann ist hier wenigstens ein Störfaktor weniger.

@OxygeN "Ficken Sie sich" We always have fun together. Of course this will stay the same way :) I am always happy to play with you or if you are also on the server, because this is a sign of good mood and also extreme fun. I owe you a lot, but not only you very many in the community #Googletranslate

• @brennen merkst du eig. langsam das du eine lächerliche Person bist? Habe zwar nicht gesehen was du geschrieben hast, aber ganz ehrlich er sagt nichts zu dir und du bist anscheinend wieder am provozieren. Da frag ich mich wirklich wie die andere Community dich als Supporter nehmen konnte. Scheint so als zeigst du langsam dein wahres Gesicht. Bitte bleib bei der anderen Community dann ist hier wenigstens ein Störfaktor weniger.

Flame net so rum lul
    Hab doch nur geschrieben "Im sorry that you didnt get a 3rd chance" und es wurde wegen Beleidigung oder so gelöscht

david, lucca, gaara und Krimzi stinken echt krass nach Fischkutter

• Hab doch nur geschrieben "Im sorry that you didnt get a 3rd chance" und es wurde wegen Beleidigung oder so gelöscht

Stimmt nicht so ganz :)
    Dein Beitrag war auf jeden Fall provokant, vor allem, wenn man über eure Vorgeschichte informiert ist.

Ich bitte euch, die Offtopic-Beiträge einzustellen. Jeder weitere Beitrag wird mit einer Verwarnung geahndet.

• @OxygeN haha you didn't get admin and now you crying about it!

EDIT// if someone takes a crap on this or says something remotely bad or like "haha you didn't get admin and now you crying about it"... I can't really threat anyone but you know, I'm not crazy or anything but you know, I'm nice most of the time, all I'm saying. Don't matter if you live a couple of mile away that's cool :D:saint:

@WHAT

:kappa :kappa :kappa

I wish you the best of luck for the future @OxygeN :D

• I think I am going to cry... oh I am not. Even though it is very interesting to see you like this. I would call you "two faces" from batman. Not in a bad way. I mean it like you have your childish side which you can not fully control yet and on the other side there is this Oxygen who can type something like this which is very nice and I am glad that you realize your mistakes and maybe (hope so) it will help you in the future.

I won't even get mad that you forgot about me cause we haven't been talking much recently :)

I hope we will meet more often and you will stay part of this community which likes you a lot.

Thorin OUT