Criticism of Kirin's ban

• Hello Dream Community,

I would like to make a constructive criticism on @Lqt ( Kirin ) perma ban from the Dream Community.

He has been banned for the reason of " Wallhack " I see this ban as not reasoned for many reasons.

First and most crucial is the guy running in the Demo ( 7 second ) and then just stops running which means he possibly hidden behind one of the benches.
    Here you can see Kirin tries to scan the first benches ( 12 second ) also you can see the on the second 12 onwards the door was not open and did not close which means he was in one of the little compartments Scans the wall to see if the guy is not there ( 16 second ) as you see when he scans the wall he only shoots higher than the player model was there was still the possibility of a player being there which kirin does correct by checking this position.

This demo does not prove kirin wallhacking but rather makes it funny that some admins and people in the leadership say that they "know" what a wh looks like.

People might disagree with me or agree, I don't care what people think I stand for the equal rights of players in this community and when something is wrong I'll try to find a positive solution to this.

From my P.O.V kirin is innocent.

Dream Knife Player 2016-2018

liebe Grüße OxygeN

enyXyCK.jpg

• @OxygeN is beacon of hope for everybody. Too bad that Ifz4ne wasnt able to have you as a defendant.

Ok, but now seriously. It is very fishy play and i would be suspicious as well but in my opinion this is not enough of evidence to to a perma ban. I would of course watch him 24/7 from now but this one play could be lucky/skilled. IMO This was not enough. Thanks for hearing me.

EDIT: Now I remember that even I banned him permanently before, but this I am writing this to be fair. Details I wont share to public thread.

• @Mike I care bout equal rights of players in this community.

You banned with 1 round video, I will protect anyone who receives a unfair ban.
    We are a community and should take care of each other you making a post saying " care about your own stuff" this is the stuff I will care about.

If you don't like my personality then don't comment, instead of only saying this you could have made a constructive comment and constructive criticism.

Dream Knife Player 2016-2018

liebe Grüße OxygeN

enyXyCK.jpg

• hi @OxygeN
    maybe if @Lqt did the forum post himself is could be better...

how kirin played was very fishy but it wasn't a 100% cheating prove, still i always support every action made by admins but we will see how it goes on this situation maybe Mike will decide to change his decision but he still have the choice power.

best regards
    Mason

• Mayb he bought a Wallhack? xd

Du musst es ja gut wissen.

MfG.

Gaara

CSZXNYBtSNWf-ryDk_huhw.png

3 Sekunden Head-Admin Gaara tear*

Seit Tagen nicht geschlafen und bin ständig unterwegs
    Ich hab'nicht mal Zeit, um ans Telefon zu gehn
    Meine Feinde reden, reden, reden, doch ich leb
    Denn die 9mm, Baby, regelt das Problem – ja, ich liebe sie

• Warum?

Weil du selber gecheatet hast.

MfG.

Gaara

CSZXNYBtSNWf-ryDk_huhw.png

3 Sekunden Head-Admin Gaara tear*

Seit Tagen nicht geschlafen und bin ständig unterwegs
    Ich hab'nicht mal Zeit, um ans Telefon zu gehn
    Meine Feinde reden, reden, reden, doch ich leb
    Denn die 9mm, Baby, regelt das Problem – ja, ich liebe sie

• Darum geht es ja nicht, er hätte sich doch trotzdem einfach ein Wallhack ingame kaufen können

Kann halt sein, bezweifel ich sonst hätte Kirin uns das bereits mitgeteilt

Ich hab lieber eine Hand voll Brüder, als ein Rudel voller Hu*ensöhne