Banned unfairly

• I was banned unfairly on a friend's account: El Basir, http://steamcommunity.com/id/polka1977 by Nachtfrische for Bhop/Strafe scripts. I have been on the server for a long time and I have always bunnyhopped/moved like this. I was playing on a friend's account to play comp with lower ranked friends. So I could not be recognised on this account because it's not a well known one. I have been banned before but it's always been resolved.

:loomi

• After watching the Demo and Knowing Supermun for a long time on a knife server I can 100% say he is not scripting nor using cheats, also when spoken to him ( in past ) he said he does not use macros which I trust him on saying this.

Hope this will get resolved quickly and that supermun will be able to play with us again.

• Yeah I also can agree that you tend to move like this and you use console binds to bhop and strafe such. I also know which mouse you use (if you still have it) which it really good for bhoping cause of an auto scroll which is not a macro cause it comes with the mouse. Just makes scrolling easier. Watch the demo aswell. Just normal movment, seen alot worse.

I hope for an unban, I really do.

• and you use console binds to bhop and strafe such (...)

Can you just let Supermun show his console binds?

Hypnoxas and me spectated you and although we are pretty you didn't use a bhop script, you did use a strafe script of some sort. Your crosshair locks to the horizontal axis and syncs your movement with your mouse. You are doing this with sideways and backwards hops, you can see it in the demo sometimes.

Everyone who says "bhopping with mousewheel is easy, I do it every time and hit 500 velocity" is straight up lying.

I invite you to load up a custom map and try it. Open the console and type "map de_dust2" and then "bind mwheelup +jump; bind mwheeldown +jump;" for the scroll wheel jump. Afterwards, type "cl_showpos 1" and watch your own velocity. You shouldn't hit more than ~350vel on an average. If you're lucky, you hit around 400-450 velocity. You can try to mess around with cvars like "sv_airaccelerate" and "sv_enablebunnyhopping" but you probably won't notice any huge differences.

• The only bind I use for bhopping is the mousewheel jump bind, I don't have anything else(scripts). I could mention a few others that does the same as me and I know they're legit aswell. I haven't messed around with anything else in console except the bind mwheel +jump command. The reason i'm hitting higher velocities is because: 1. I might have hit a ramp that goes downwards that gives me extra speed 2. I hit multiple jumps and the velocity accelerates after every jump.

Ofc I can't hit over 400 velocity in comp because of the server settings, but on the dream server the settings allows everyone to reach a high speed when bhopping.

Also if I may add that i have over 5k hours in cs total on multiple accounts, I started bhopping at around 600 hours and I have played knife since the start of my cs career. Take in to consideration the support i'm receiving from admins/friends that has known me for a long time and seen me play on the server almost since the beginning.

• As a frequent player on the server as well as someone who has known Supermun for a long time, I can say without a doubt he is legit. He speaks the truth when he says the server settings make bhop easier, if you go into the console while on the server and type sv_airaccelerate, you can see that it is set to a higher value than if you type it in the console on normal csgo servers. This makes it really easy to strafe and combined with his natural as a bhopper, it is easy to be mistaken for scripts. Therefore, I hope his ban is repealed and he can continue on enjoying playing knife. Thank you very much.

• I have to agree with Helios3695 as I went to check the sv_airaccelerate and it's set to nearly x3 normal amount of the default value, which makes me look good in bhop even tho before I was totally trash at it.

Supermun schrieb:

1. I might have hit a ramp that goes downwards that gives me extra speed

After looking at the demo again, on map 35hp_fepsi_v3 ( trash one :kappa ) you did hit a ramp on all these crazy bhops you did, I myself when I was Admin back in the days ( oh wait that was 1 year ago ) you played on a 2nd/ smurf account and though you were bhopping I had to security ban you and send the demo to at least 3 different admins and assure myself you were supermun and it came out you were clean legit.

Ps: I'll leave these screenshots here

• I have to agree with Helios3695 as I went to check the sv_airaccelerate and it's set to nearly x3 normal amount of the default value, which makes me look good in bhop even tho before I was totally trash at it.

You can try to mess around with cvars like "sv_airaccelerate" and "sv_enablebunnyhopping" but you probably won't notice any huge differences.

No, even sv_airaccelerate 150 (which is the value we have on Jail and TTT), does not make you a bhop god. Everything here is anecdotal evidence at best. Saying that someone is on the server for a long time is not an automatic acquittal because it is not based on any kinds of facts. We have had admins in our team for years and they turned out to be a cheater. You can't prove anything if you're basing your decisions on subjective feelings and trust. It's like saying that the karambit has a bigger range than other knives, which is simply wrong. Even if all the knife pros say it, it doesn't make it true. It's the same with reload cancelling, a lot of people and even professional players do it, but it's completely pointless. Don't trust everything you hear or see and do the research yourself. Don't let personal relationships and feelings get in the way of the truth.

Like I've said before, I strongly encourage you to try out this bhopping on your own. Go on a local server, set the settings to match the knife server and watch your velocity with "cl_showpos 1", you will see that you won't be able to get over ~400 velocity like 95% of the time.

I really wanted to clear up that "bhop mousewheel pro" myth that is going around.

Supermun is not using a bhop script though, he is using a strafe script, like I've explained before. The argument that "he only uses strafe binds" made before by WHAT acknowledges that his movement is weird. Since Supermun has said himself that he is not using strafe binds, it invalidates that argument. This is apparent if you look closely at his strafes and the sideways / backwards hops. He has been banned twice before this ban, I don't know who banned them and why they unbanned them, but those bans were probably correct.

• You mentioned that one shouldn't be able to reach a velocity of over 350 on an average, well just because one shouldn't doesn't mean that one can't. Also everyone on the server generally finds it easier to bhop on the server. Also when I go to look at demos I find that demos are different when it comes to how it actually looked when it happened, demos is both buggy and delayed. I'm not saying this for only my demo of me bhopping, I'm saying if you go and play a matchmaking game right now and look at the demo afterward it will look slightly different than how it actually was, so you judging my crosshair out of a demo is not 100% either.

And have you ever considered that not a lot of people are good at strafing and timing strafes with bhops? You have to be extremely accurate when strafing and bhopping at the same time so therefore a demo can make someone bhopping on point look suspicious.

• Also when I go to look at demos I find that demos are different when it comes to how it actually looked when it happened, demos is both buggy and delayed.

(...) so therefore a demo can make someone bhopping on point look suspicious.

Yes, I agree. Demos can be laggy sometimes and they can misrepresent the crosshair. I didn't ban you because I saw the demo and decided to ban you, I've banned you because I was on the server and you were hopping at very fast on that map. Hypnoxas complained about you killing him with a ton of velocity and then I experienced the same thing two rounds later. So I've decided to spectate you for a few rounds and then I asked Hypnoxas to help me during in spectating you. We both came to the conclusion that you were scripting and then decided to ban you.

Keep in mind that Hypnoxas and me aren't just nobodies when it comes to bhopping. Hypnoxas is the player with the most stamm points on our Bhop server and I'm in the top 5, so we both know some things about bhopping.

So your argument is that the demo looks fishy, which is basically confirmation from you that there is something going on in the demo. However, I did not ban you based on the demo, I banned you based on what I saw occuring on the server.

Unless you're going to admit having a script, I'm not willing to lift your ban. If you do have one and admit it, then we could potentially talk about shortening your ban, otherwise the ban will stay.

• I remember killing Hypno with alot of speed, but the thing is that happened only once. I would assume if I was cheating it would've happened a few more times. You also say you experienced the same thing a few rounds later, which means I also killed you only once with a bhop. Half the time I didn't even do the strafes correctly and didn't hit the bhops correctly. When I played on the map I was talking with two of my friends and I told them after killing Hypno with the insane bhop that I might get banned because what I just did was insane, I was very in the moment and everything was going well for me untill I got banned ofcourse. They told me that I should calm down because you were spectating, but I said I didn't care, I am legit so there is no way i'm getting banned. Ok so I did some insane stuff when playing, but regularly when i'm playing it's just me bhopping and dying.

You should keep in mind that we are talking about a knife server here, not a proper bhop server. And stamm points doesn't mean anything if the server isn't huge.

I didn't say that my demo looked fishy, I said that all demos are buggy and delayed. So I didn't confirm anything.

It's very unprofessional how you're trying to blackmail me now, very cheeky giving me a choice that only means i'm cheating, you're not even taking into consideration that i'm a legit player that has practiced strafing/bhopping for a long time. I'm not going to admit to something I didn't do, i'm sure you wouldn't either, i'm sure you would keep on fighting like i'm doing right now.

One last thing: I would assume using a program to do the strafes for you would mean binding it so your crosshair moves at the same speeds from left to right all the time to get a smooth and perfect bhop. You were spectating me when it happened so you should've noticed that I was moving my mouse at different speeds throughout the whole session.

• Yeah, I really don't see anything ban worthy here.

His movements look normal and in the few times amount of times (which should also be a hint) in the demo, where it does look similar to your description of the crosshair locking on to the horizontal axis, the movements are just ones of a good strafer.

You can see identical movements all the time in kz pro videos.

And if anyone should try to be more objective about this, it's the admins, since this all started because they got annoyed from being killed.

Going to spectate, because a person killed you while bhopping quickly, obviously flaws your judgement from the beginning.