Admin knife server request.

• Hi all,

I want to join the admin team. I will answer the questions.

1- What is your name?

My real name and ingame name: Davey

2- How old are you?

I'm 15 years old. Turning 16 in October.

3- Why do you want to join our administrative team?

When I play in the knife server and there are admins everything is fine, but when the admins are gone some people suddenly dont know the rules anymore. So that is why I want to help the server and other admins.

4- How long have you been playing on our servers?

A year ago is started playing, but I stopped playing for a few months and now I am back since 1.5 month. I got 150 hours/ 9000 stamm points.

5- What are your favourite hobbies or pastimes?

I play games on my computer. A few weeks ago I kind of broke my legg so I can't do much right now.

6-Do you think of yourself as mature?

Yes, I can be serious if it is about banning people and make people behave on the server.

7-Have you gained experience as an administrator before?

No, This is my first time, but once has to be the first time.

8-When do you play?

I almost play everyday 2 - 4 hours.

9-User 1 calls user 2 a "cunt" and proceeds to insult him further - what actions would you take?

First I would tell him to stop insulting him and if he doesn't stop I will mute or gag him, when he gets unmuted or ungaged and he keeps going I will ban him for 1 day or shorter.

10-Strengths:

I'm friendly, and I can be serious.

11-Weaknesses:

Sometimes i can be lazy. And sometimes I can be impatient.

12-Conclusion / Closing remark:

I want to help the server. I hope to have informed you sufficiently.

Yours faithfully,

Davey:*

• For me it's a NO sorry,

I'm going to give my reasons below:

- You need to be 16 to be Test-Admin and no exceptions are being made now at Dream like we used to do before.

- Your application is short with some questions not answered in detail.

- No Forum/ TS3 activity. ( Also your first post on forum is a application which is a negative for me as people don't know you that well + you never connected to Dream TS. )

- You're rather quiet on the Knife server

Dream Knife Player Since 2016

liebe Grüße OxygeN

• - Ok

- Wich ones?

- I've been there 2 times :rote-backen2

- I talk when other people talk. Most of the times

• For me Yes i will support you i see you playing on knife server and you are good person and you have skill xD. I'm sure u gonna be good admin. Good luck!!

• Hey Davey ,

as Stalin already said, we can't accept admins who are under 16 years old. I would suggest reading the application requirements here: Application Requirements | Read before posting!

Also, your application is really short, you basically only wrote one sentence to each question.

If you want to see a good english application, I would suggest looking at those two: Application of Luckiris | 03-07-2017 and OxygeN application for TTT

Therefore, your application is rejected.

abgelehnt-new*