firehellrain's application for staff <3

• Eh, it's perspective about who you are. Maybe you have a bad side to like 1-2 people who are not on the forums, but I can't know that either! So I won't call you bad anyway.~

Considering what Mas0n wrote:
    Activity may be high at the moment, but who knows if that will stay? Some people are highly active at first, then they burn out and suddenly aren't motivated that much anymore. I kinda had that when I became supporter

I don't know if you are more mature or active than other members, others do say so! I'm a little ought to believe them, but yet again, I don't want my opinion from other people tellings.

Can't give a yes or no either :d

I do still wish you much luck with your application!

• uhm ok, thats a no from me.

You dont even seem that you read what skittles wrote... then you try to make him say that you are a nice person because orhers say it? This thread is made to tell the OWN opinions on players, not just say what others do. That Quote of mason is lure bullshit. If you dont meet the requirements, sont apply. Start meeting them first and then apply. I cant go to a company and say „mhh ye, i dont have a graduation but i will try to get some, cmon give me the job. Thats not how it works. The requirements are the abaolute MINIMUM things you have to fullfill to be allowed to apply, you dont fullfill them so you are not allowed to apply.

• uhm ok, thats a no from me.

You dont even seem that you read what skittles wrote... then you try to make him say that you are a nice person because orhers say it? This thread is made to tell the OWN opinions on players, not just say what others do. That Quote of mason is lure bullshit. If you dont meet the requirements, sont apply. Start meeting them first and then apply. I cant go to a company and say „mhh ye, i dont have a graduation but i will try to get some, cmon give me the job. Thats not how it works. The requirements are the abaolute MINIMUM things you have to fullfill to be allowed to apply, you dont fullfill them so you are not allowed to apply.

I also have to agree with mike on this one, what I said was only my opinion about this situation, you cannot just quote it to others and say here, only because mason said it, is a fact now, and also people can’t build up a opinion about you with what other people

experienced/think about you, and you asking for that, is a little rude^^:ehgrin

Overall I think is the time for a final answer on this application.

Best regards

Mason

• Yeah, I'm just tired of listening the same argument over and over again, yet somebody did the same thing as himself is questioning about, voting without knowing me...

Won't complain tho, it's their own opinion and everyone is free to vote whatever they want. Just liked the quote that you said, Mason, as it defines itself why I applied without the forum points requirements, it wasn't my goal for him to look what you said but what I'm trying to explain. I would have ended telling him the same thing with my own words.

Thanks for the feedback.

• Mike schrieb:

[…] you dont fullfill them [requirements] so you are not allowed to apply.

He can still try, I guess. I mean if he doesn't meet the requirements but everything else speaks for him, why not try and see if the community gives him a chance?

Nothing wrong with applying in my opinion, just don't expect too much.

• Hello firehellrain :3 ,

Even though you don't fulfill the requirements of having 500 forum points, I can see that you're trying to correct that now by posting in various threads. To be frank, for non-german applicants I don't give much importance to that rule, since the forum is mainly in German and it's hard to post replies to threads that aren't in your native language (although you can still try ;) )

Besides that, there is not a lot to complain about, your application, English skills, grammar, activity on the server, everything is good and I have have nothing to complain about.

I would like to confirm my positive impression by talking with you in person and therefore I've decided to give you a chance to prove yourself in an admin interview.

The interview will take place tomorrow (13.03) at 8pm CET on our TeamSpeak server.

If you are unable to attend, please message me or post it in this thread.

Good luck!

• Hey firehellrain :3 ,

I enjoyed the interview we had yesterday. To me, you came off as a nice and honest guy, which is exactly the type of admin we need. During the interview I had the opportunity to catch a glimpse of how you would behave in certain situations and that also made me confident that you'll be a good addition to our team.

Like I've mentioned in the interview, you can contact us on Steam or WhatsApp anytime if you have any issues or need help.

Congratulations!