ban from cs go server

• Today, i have been ban from the 35hp by baka, i'm playing counter-strike from long time and never be vac ban, i look the demo and for me there's nothing strange. I'm not cheating and baka ban me for knifebot (on the server when he ban me , my score is like 8-11, sure it's very strange).

My steam id : STEAM_1:1:2841014

sourceban url : here

It's maybe a mistake but i post this message to be unban. thanks.

• i ll watch the demo and edit here asap.

Edit : I somehow share Ryuk opinion. But for me its like you used Backtrack, even if im not sure if its working for Knifing 2.

Tôi không thích gạo
    Laakiin waxaan jeclahay inaan cuno tufaaxa delicious
    Ko je lijep, neće se žaliti
    Зөвхөн урвагч хүмүүс чимээгүй байна
    Betrayal is where the truth ends

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 Mal editiert, zuletzt von ifZ4ne ()

• Longsword ? wtf ? i make like maximum over 1.5-1.6 meter in left click that is longsword for you ? all people doing this on the server, for the right click you can test i make maximum 1.3 meter i play on lot of surf servers and training my right click but if you want, i play cs since 2004 i have 2 accounts you can look and never be vac banned so i'm cheating sure.

Edit: I'm playing on faceit, i'm cheating on faceit aswell ?

• In my opinion as an Ex-Admin of Dream Community and after using cheats myself and having experience with them there was nothing beyond reasonable doubt he might had 2 or 3 weird kills but it can happen to everyone.

Stating upon what you have said Snaker

Snaker schrieb:

I'm playing on faceit, i'm cheating on faceit aswell ?

Snaker schrieb:

i play on lot of surf servers

Please explain to me how does Surf server & FaceIT compare to knife server hmmm?

Surf server are usually time competitive which involve no killing or knifing so that's one story already put to trash, secondly FaceIT yep there might be a knife round at the beginning to dictate which side people will play on but these players are usually trash at knifing so that's not training either, unless you proof to us that you're not cheating we might trust you but I've seen and heard a lot of fake stories when I was a Admin it's unbelievable.

Also if someone is going to mention that my answer or statement is not relevant because I'm VAC banned for cheating then please kys, who will know more about cheating other than cheater itself?

Bare in mind I never cheated on Dream.

• Surf server is not only "competitive" there's no surf competitive servers, there's surf timer servers and surf killing servers, also i mean surf killing servers not timer servers. I've nothing to proof, i'm playing usually after competitive to decompress and to have fun with players. It's only my second ban for cheating since 2004 on a community the last one it's because they have ban all good people about 20 players with no proof, no one's care about this ban. But if you want to be bounded with your opinion, isn't my problems.

• Stalin i guess with his "faceit statement" he wants to make clear that if he would've cheated he couldn't play on faceit. If that is the case, i can tell you Snaker faceit allows to play without their anticheat active and even if you have to play with their AC "on", you can still cheat, if you have the right software(there are still providers with these AC features).

I didnt watch the demo, but I know there is no such thing as "longsword", but what ifZ4ne said could be the case here, if you use "backtracking" and run behind an enemy, you can knife him at the position where he was (for example) 1second ago.

my regards Zmirk

• Zmirk in case of your supposition (i did not know what's "backtracking" and didn't know that exist) if you say true, the distance with the plugin who say the distance of knifing will be like 1,8 meters or more, in case if they have logs in the servers you can verify the distance who i knife people.

Edit: on f aceit i'm forced to use the faceit AC, and those peoples who're cheating are rapidly bans.

• Edit: on f aceit i'm forced to use the faceit AC, and those peoples who're cheating are rapidly bans.

Thats not true, if ppl are not too blatant, its possible to not get banned.

So I watched the demo and other than the last kill, non were too odd. I don't see why you would be banned for this demo. Besides even if the last kill would look suspicious to some ppl, that's not enough proof to justify a perm ban (imo).

• Surf server is not only "competitive" there's no surf competitive servers, there's surf timer servers and surf killing servers, also i mean surf killing servers not timer servers. I've nothing to proof, i'm playing usually after competitive to decompress and to have fun with players. It's only my second ban for cheating since 2004 on a community the last one it's because they have ban all good people about 20 players with no proof, no one's care about this ban. But if you want to be bounded with your opinion, isn't my problems.

What does Surf "killing" Servers have to do with Knife Severs? I mean yeah you can knife there too but normally you're using weapons on there:thinkinghard

• I can't be asked to edit my answer before so I'll just write a quick update,

After watching the demo about 3/4 times there is nothing to prove there Snaker was cheating but the penultimate decision is up to baka , all I can do is give my opinion and my opinion is that he SHOULD receive a unban people stating otherwise are dumb asf who know nothing about cheating or knife server.

• Hey Snaker , well you are my friend so my opinion is not completely neutral. After watching all the demos baka gave to me, I can't really conclude that he is cheating at 100%. I have to admit that some kills looks fishy and his movements are weird but I don't think the actual demos is worth a permanent ban. Most of his kills looks regular and to be honest, in some maps, it's easy to kill someone from 'far away'.

Until someone proves me that he is cheating with other demos, I think the ban should be removed.

REMEMBER, he is my friend so my opinion is not completely neutral.

• Backtracking for knife doesnt work how some imagine i think, also Backtracking doesnt go longer then 300 maybe 400 ms. <-- Backtracking for knife is also useless because the enemy would prob kill you before you can "backtrack kill" him so it doesnt make any sense if you say hes backtracking in knife fight

And if you have a good private cheat you can actually cheat on faceit without getting banned.

• Backtracking for knife doesnt work how some imagine i think, also Backtracking doesnt go longer then 300 maybe 400 ms. <-- Backtracking for knife is also useless because the enemy would prob kill you before you can "backtrack kill" him so it doesnt make any sense if you say hes backtracking in knife fight

And if you have a good private cheat you can actually cheat on faceit without getting banned.

200ms(maybe up to 400ms) with normal legit bt, if u add fakelag it's possible to get up to ~700ms (some say 1sec).

And if the enemy runs away you can use bt in your advantage, ofc not if he runs at you.

# In before that gets deleted for OT because people who dont understand it, can't understand that it's

# absolutely topic based for this unban request.

• Hey Snaker , well you are my friend so my opinion is not completely neutral. After watching all the demos baka gave to me, I can't really conclude that he is cheating at 100%. I have to admit that some kills looks fishy and his movements are weird but I don't think the actual demos is worth a permanent ban. Most of his kills looks regular and to be honest, in some maps, it's easy to kill someone from 'far away'.

Until someone proves me that he is cheating with other demos, I think the ban should be removed.

REMEMBER, he is my friend so my opinion is not completely neutral.

So I've just watched the demo and share the same opinion as Luckiris.

But I am neutral 'cause I dont really know who Snaker is... Yeah there are some fishy kills but nothing that tells me he is 100% cheating,