OxygeN's Perma ban appeal

• Hello Dear Dream Community,

I wanted to write this permanent ban appeal to apologize for me being banned for "VACCED account" I will try to explain my story here as best as I possibly can;

So it started with my best friend telling me to use this non-detected cheat from MPGH and I though, hmm I will use it but not for wallhacking or aimbot reason but just for SkinChanger as I can't really allow myself to buy different skins due to being a student which does not hold any job at the moment, it went week of using skinchanger and I decided to delete it because it got boring pretty quick, after few hours 3 of my friends told me they got VAC banned and I instantly got worried about me being VAC banned and about my career at Dream it went past 3 weeks and I did not get banned and though "I got away with it?"

But then I check my steam was flashing orange thinking someone messaged me but I was WRONG, when I check steam the dialogue box came up saying "You're permanently banned from Counter Strike: Global Offensive for cheating infraction" at that moment I thought "Well, that's fucking great"

Yes I confirm that I received a VAC ban for using a FREE cheat from MPGH which is dumb from my side, but I've came here for you guys to forgive me that VAC ban as I NEVER cheated on Dream and never intended to cheat on Dream as I've held an admin position here 3 times and donated to this amazing community.

Well all I hope for is that the community will forgive me and will allow me to play again and I promise to you guys it will never ever happen again as it was a dumb thing from me to do which costed me a steam account worth a lot of money.

I would also like to apologize to the following people for letting them down;
    Sky   BlackFire   Nachtfrische   wickedy Luckiris   Ryuk   baka   firehellrain :3   MagiC0144   Nils1066 Van's   Menoc

And the rest of the Dream-Community, I would list everyone but it would take me absolute ages, hope you guys look at my ban appeal from the positive side and welcome me again.

Wishing everyone a good weekend and HOPEFULLY see you on the gameservers.

• You didn't even wait a week between your VAC and writing this apology but you told others to at least wait 6-12 months before trying to get their perma removed?

:thinkinghard

Well for me it depends on what features of the cheats were used, if just skinchanger than it should not be a problem but aim/ wallhack is even by me treated more serious and is not considered as something that you could forgive someone easily, anyway I did not buy CS:GO yet and probably will buy one at the end of next week or by middle of it.

• Well for me it depends on what features of the cheats were used, if just skinchanger than it should not be a problem but aim/ wallhack is even by me treated more serious and is not considered as something that you could forgive someone easily, anyway I did not buy CS:GO yet and probably will buy one at the end of next week or by middle of it.

Yes and I won the lottery last week but then lost my ticket.

There is no way to prove that you only used a skin changer, except for asking a Valve employee. You received your ban 4 days ago, how impatient is that?

• Stalin ... I normally have a strict rule with cheaters that I have already showed in some threads.

I don't want hackers in the community.

Yet, I trust your word in saying that you've never cheated on DREAM servers. I know how it is not having skins, and the "need" of having them somehow.

And you definitely seem worried about being banned. You wouldn't have posted this if you didn't mind about the community.

As it isn't the same, as you didn't ban in Dream itself, I think you could be unbanned as you haven't betrayed the community directly, but just with using hacks outside the server.

I wish you good luck with your appeal, keep dreaming.

firehellrain :3

• Hey i will be honest with you,

even if you would be my best friend on earth, I wouldn't unban you this fast. I think it would give a very bad picture to other communities/players/new users if Dream unbans a Cheater that fast, just because he is a active "regular" of the community.

I srsly always liked your humor and everything, but I really doubt that the idea of unbanning a known member just like that is a good one. Because if you get unbanned rn it would look like all "regulars" can do what ever they want (cheat, scam, whatever) and getaway with it just like that, just because they are known in the community and "trusted" that they won't do it again.

Nevertheless, I wish you good luck

Regards Zmirk

• Yes and I won the lottery last week but then lost my ticket.

There is no way to prove that you only used a skin changer, except for asking a Valve employee. You received your ban 4 days ago, how impatient is that?

Well I would never lie to a team leader and someone who was in charge of the admin team when I was admin myself, one simple thing is why would I lie about something like this? This is a serious talk and I've tried to explain it as best as possible also the possible reason that I got VAC banned soo quick is because it was a free cheat and those get detected pretty quick but being honest with you Nachtfrische I never would use WH/ Aim to gain unfair advantage as I myself see this as a dumb way to get quickly banned and never allowed back.

Also I got myself new steam account and CS to play with friends such as Ryuk , Luckiris , baka or Nils1066 and yes this includes you Manatee  :*

If this does not show my dedication and commitment towards Dream which is getting new account to play again then I don't know what else does.

• Ok

Code
    1. In my opinion playing with the skin converter can not be boring at all. Before, you said that as a student, you can not afford expensive items, and then you say it's boring to play with these items ... and anyone who has the opportunity to use a wallhack will get it sooner or just use it later either because they are shit or because they want to win

1. U Cheated as an Admin

2. U used FREECHEATS ahhahahaha

Letztes Jahr um diese Zeit dacht' ich, der Hype ist zu Ende

Heute sagen Kiddies zu mir, ich sei 'ne Legende:*

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 Mal editiert, zuletzt von UniiQuee.PmE ()

• Well, even if we are talking about a skinchanger rn. Obviously you were using illegal software at some point (as an admin?). Hence, trust in you is kind of lost as you see (hopefully).

Therefore the argument "why would I lie" is not valid at all.

Nope, I have never used illegal software as admin or on Dream because I knew how it would end if someone found out.

Ok

Code
    1. In my opinion playing with the skin converter can not be boring at all. Before, you said that as a student, you can not afford expensive items, and then you say it's boring to play with these items ... and anyone who has the opportunity to use a wallhack will get it sooner or just use it later either because they are shit or because they want to win

1. U Cheated as an Admin

2. U used FREECHEATS ahhahahaha

1. As I said towards blackfire, I never cheated as admin.

2. So? It was my decision and regarding the code you wrote, I've never used wall hack because I've seen no point in it.

• You didn't even wait a week (4 days) between your VAC and writing this apology but you told others to at least wait 6-12 months before trying to get their perma removed?

:thinkinghard

He dont hacked on dream. I think thats a rly important to know. If he rly used a free hack for skin converter its okey in my opinion. He was a great Player on dream and never did smth wrong (on dream) . Maybe its because I rly like him but some facts are nice to know.

In my opinion

Welcome back Oxy <3

• He dont hacked on dream. I think thats a rly important to know. If he rly used a free hack for skin converter its okey in my opinion. He was a great Player on dream and never did smth wrong (on dream) . Maybe its because I rly like him but some facts are nice to know.

In my opinion

Welcome back Oxy

Yeah and you know 100% that he only used Skinchanger. He used Cheats so well deserved the Ban.

• He dont hacked on dream. I think thats a rly important to know. If he rly used a free hack for skin converter its okey in my opinion. He was a great Player on dream and never did smth wrong (on dream) . Maybe its because I rly like him but some facts are nice to know.

In my opinion

Welcome back Oxy <3

I don't want to ruin your lovestory with Oxy, but I could write anything aswell to save my own ass. No one but Oxy knows where he cheated and what he used. Only because he wrote that he is not using anything but skinchanger, doesn't mean he is telling the truth.

Even if he maybe didn't cheat on the Server. He should wait a long time aswell and write another Apology. He shouldn't be unbanned this soon as it would lead the leadership into bad light.

Besides that, if someone just want to use a skinchanger, why would he download a Complete Cheat? There are enough free skinchanger (without wall/aim-hack) out there that makes no sense :facepalm

In my opinion

Welcome back Oxy

could you stop licking his ass and write something objective? thank you.

b2t:

it's ridiculous how many people actually want to forgive him for using a cheat just because he's a friend of you. nobody knows if he cheated on dream or not. the only confirmed thing in this whole topic is, that he cheated and got vac banned a few days ago. he shouldn't get unbanned on dream yet because of that. it's way too early lol

EDIT:

oh btw:

• If this does not show my dedication and commitment towards Dream which is getting new account to play again then I don't know what else does.

How is that commitment towards Dream? It sounds like Ban evasion to me. You received a punishment and couldn't deal with the consequences that came with it, so you just went around those to play again. This only shows that you still want to play CS, it doesn't have anything to do with Dream.

He dont hacked on dream. I think thats a rly important to know. If he rly used a free hack for skin converter its okey in my opinion. He was a great Player on dream and never did smth wrong (on dream) .

Except for the fact he received a total of 9 bans because of insulting, bug using etc., got kicked from the team for Admin abusing, yeah, besides those, he never did anything wrong.

This thread (Umgang mit Hackern) isn't there for fun. We can't make exceptions for some people, just because we like them. That would be favoritism and plain unfair to regular members who have wait for 6-12 months before getting another chance and not 4 days.

Everyone who is willing to bend the rules just because of personal reasons or favoritism should really think twice if it's really that good of a thing. When next time someone else is in that situation who isn't your friend, how would you act? Don't lie to yourself, don't be a hypocrite.