incomprehensible ban

• So the account known as MeoW is not actuly my account, it's my buddys account and he changed the password and blocked me for some reason on whatsapp.

The problem I have is, that my account is permabaned on dream for duplicat account.

My account

It got banned bc of duplicat account.

But MeoW is not banned so it would be real real nice to get my account unbanned so I can play on dream again.

the sourceban

Meow Meow x3

.-. .-.
            .-._-/''\-/''\-
    _.-.

/'''\. .\./_\./. ./'''\
           \_.' .-´'''''`-. '._/
             .-'''''''''''''''''-.
            /...................\
            \.................../

'.___...___.'

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 Mal editiert, zuletzt von MeoW ()

• Could I just ask how you got banned for duplicate account if the other account is your "buddys"? Wouldn't your account be fine if you're on different IP's?

So bascially I talked to MeoW and this is better explained. The first account that he played on that is his friend owns, Meow himself got banned cause too low karma on TTT, he tried to go on his own account and he got the perma ban cause "avoding ban" and he wanted to wait out his ban on his friend account, but he change password and blocked him. So basically he is perma banned and can't join as he only has 1 account to play on now cause his friend took his own account away from meow

• So bascially I talked to MeoW and this is better explained. The first account that he played on that is his friend owns, Meow himself got banned cause too low karma on TTT, he tried to go on his own account and he got the perma ban cause "avoding ban" and he wanted to wait out his ban on his friend account, but he change password and blocked him. So basically he is perma banned and can't join as he only has 1 account to play on now cause his friend took his own account away from meow

is this not ban evasion? (don't know this word in englisch haha) Ban Umgehung in German

• So bascially I talked to MeoW and this is better explained. The first account that he played on that is his friend owns, Meow himself got banned cause too low karma on TTT, he tried to go on his own account and he got the perma ban cause "avoding ban" and he wanted to wait out his ban on his friend account, but he change password and blocked him. So basically he is perma banned and can't join as he only has 1 account to play on now cause his friend took his own account away from meow

If the other account would have been permanently banned he would have done a Ban Bypass SkuLz .

But it is not the case. I think the perm ban should get lifted after his other acc is getting unbanned since its only a temporary ban and not a perm.

People should get informed or should know by now that if they get banned with one Account that they should not join with another one. In this Case it was a mistake by him.

Meddl out

qlassic

• Beitrag von qlassic ()

Dieser Beitrag wurde vom Autor gelöscht ().
  • So normally if you're getting banned with (for example) your mainacc, let's say for 1h and you switch to your smurf to bypass the ban (wich he did(switched to his own main in this case)) the smurf will get banned permanently for "duplicate account", after the 1h ban on your mainacc expired you can continue playing on your mainacc but your smurf will stay banned permanently (since you tried to bypass/avoid the system's security/ban with this acc and the ban on that acc won't be lifted(as punishment).

[just making things clear]

Maybe in this case if your friend is not playing on dream, the bans can be exchanged, so that the friends acc wich you used to play on gets pBanned and your main can get unbanned, since you played on both like there were your accounts.

regards 1ZretardMirk

• MeoW

Can you please give me the SteamID of both accounts?

Thanks.

meow STEAM_1:0:151885857

my account STEAM_1:1:241650926

Meow Meow x3

.-. .-.
            .-._-/''\-/''\-
    _.-.

/'''\. .\./_\./. ./'''\
           \_.' .-´'''''`-. '._/
             .-'''''''''''''''''-.
            /...................\
            \.................../