Brainless admin "Mike"

• Hello DREAM Gaming, I was playing in your TTT server when a detective RDMd me. I complained about it, no admin replied so I thought there was no admin online. Next round I RDMd for revenge, but the round after that I was slayed. The admin "Mike" then said if i RDM again I will be banned. Next round I am traitor and I kill the admin and the guy who RDMd me and I got banned on same round while I was playing.

The admin did not even wait to see if I was traitor or not, he just instantly banned me in middle of round which is retarded. Unban me and remove this disgrace from admin.

• Next round I RDMd for revenge

:facepalm

MfG.

Gaara

CSZXNYBtSNWf-ryDk_huhw.png

3 Sekunden Head-Admin Gaara tear*

Seit Tagen nicht geschlafen und bin ständig unterwegs
    Ich hab'nicht mal Zeit, um ans Telefon zu gehn
    Meine Feinde reden, reden, reden, doch ich leb
    Denn die 9mm, Baby, regelt das Problem – ja, ich liebe sie

• Hello DREAM Gaming, I was playing in your TTT server when a detective RDMd me. I complained about it, no admin replied so I thought there was no admin online. Next round I RDMd for revenge, but the round after that I was slayed. The admin "Mike" then said if i RDM again I will be banned. Next round I am traitor and I kill the admin and the guy who RDMd me and I got banned on same round while I was playing.

The admin did not even wait to see if I was traitor or not, he just instantly banned me in middle of round which is retarded. Unban me and remove this disgrace from admin.

Mei inglash is not the jellow from da egg but i can surely halp you

You just admitted that you Revenged RDM someone which causes you to get a even longer ban than this complain is complaining about.

Although this story sounds pretty dumb, without any evidence you cant do shit. Thank you very much for this useless complain and have a nice day!

Meddl out q classic <- weil englisch und so

I would prefer to remove this disgrace which wrote the Complain for a even longer time instead of unbaning :):saint

• Hello,

The detecitve you are talking about was Jeff. He told you to drop your guns, you didnt. We told you that several times. After that you went mad and revenga-rdm‘ed Jeff. Therefor i kicked you. You came back and started insulting and rdmed more. I again kicked you. After you came back i told you to stop rdm, otherwise i would have to van you. The next round you followed jeff in warmup. After the round started (you were Detective) you instantly killed Jeff who was T but didnt do anything. For that reason i banned you. After you started insulting me in a private chat i doubled the punishment. I would apreciate it if you could stop insulting me, otherwise i will have to extend the ban.

• Mike ist ja außer rand und band letzter zeit :kappa

Tätowierter Arm
    Ich bin der Kanake in Nike Free und Jeans
    Ich bin ausm Ghetto, ich will freiwillig Beef

Fenster runter, Arme raus spuck auf dein Gartenhaus

Du willst Krieg? Ich warte drauf.

Alles läuft hier super zieh die Scheine aus dem Drucker.

• Ich kann ja nicht zulassen, dass es mehr Beschwerden über Flamex gibt als über mich... Dream muss schon nen gewissen Standard halten...

• Ich lese Spam?

Fischers Fritz fischt frische fische

Interactive+gif_cc9699_5360496.gif

TOP Donator "Spassmacher" mit 15.000 Credits - Werde du TOP Donator mit 15.001 Credits und erhalte meine Liebe!

• Hello The Glark,

Mike already explained you the situation. I told you multiple times after you blamed me for "rdming" you that you should read the rules and that I was detective and you have to carry out my commands.

Additonally you can see here why you got banned.

You are absolutly right that you killed when you was traitor detective, but I was traitor as well and you killed me within 2 seconds after round start.

Also you're not allowed to kill your teammates.

Furthemore you're allowed to take justice in your own hands.

If you instult an admin that banned your for a legit reason, first you should ask why he banned you, that's how you find out what you did wrong.

Greetings

Jeff

• Hello,

The detecitve you are talking about was Jeff. He told you to drop your guns, you didnt. We told you that several times. After that you went mad and revenga-rdm‘ed Jeff. Therefor i kicked you.

You did not explain why he RDMd me, you ignored me and when i RDMd him back you slayed me. Making me think this is so pay to win server since he is VIP.

Therefor i kicked you. You came back and started insulting and rdmed more.

You never explained it to me and kicked me so you should not be suprised im angry.

The next round you followed jeff in warmup. After the round started (you were Detective) you instantly killed Jeff who was T but didnt do anything. For that reason i banned you.

BULLSHIT. I was slayed and kicked for that. You banned me in the MIDDLE of a round because you thought I was RDMing, but I was just a traitor. Admit your mistake and stop the bullshit.

After you started insulting me in a private chat i doubled the punishment.

You did something very dumb, you banned me for RDM when I was a traitor... Maybe you deserve to be trash talked like the dog you are?

• Due the whole insulting shit i close that topic now and extend you ban to 3 weeks. You had many chances to behave the way you should but you didnt... Its not only me that says, you were told. but you ignored it like you did on the server... So we dont have any reason to lift your ban...

Liebe Grüße

MANATEE

76561198083663955.png

The post was edited 1 time, last by Manatee ().