OxygeN's Perma ban appeal 3.0

• Hello Dear Dream Community,

I would like to make a official apology towards the community as well as the Leadership and ask you guys to forgive me and grant me the chance of an unban.

As many of you know I have been VAC banned 159 days ago which equivalates to 5.2 month, but since the new rule been implemented 4 July 2017 which means if you get a VAC banned you're ruled out of playing on Dream Community servers and this happened to me on the day of 17 May 2018.

I've made a thread which a lot of you might have read OxygeN's Perma ban appeal 1.0 where I've twisted it a little to make myself look a little bit bad, I'll address these key points in quotes below, so let's start this off, as well as made another one where I've admitted to everything more honestly OxygeN's Permanent ban appeal 2.0.

I hope that I will be able to comeback again and that the community as well the leadership will take an positive look on this apology since the dedication is real to comeback because you don't really see everyone make 3 ban appeals as a lot of people would give up after being denied the first time, I still understand that I will not be able to build up the same community trust as I used to have back in 2016 or 2017 but sometimes it's good to forgive people for their mistakes if they really mean it otherwise there is no point in trusting that one person.

Hopefully this time guys you will be able to give me this lucky and positive outcome, I would also like to specially apologies to Nils1066 because he had the most trust in me yet I still lied to him in the first appeal. Hope you will be able to forgive me 1 day man.

Sincerely

OxygeN.

• Wer 24/7 im Forum hockt wie ein Irrer und nur darauf wartet, dass die Zeit vergeht damit er endlich entbannt werden kann hat es mMn nicht verdient.

Ich würde den Typen im Leben nicht unbannen, da er direkt nach dem Bann immernoch im Forum gegammelt hat und in meinen Augen seine "Tat" nicht eingesehen hat.

@Oxy

I wrote my comment in German, cause its my opinion to the Community

i am against your unban request and i hope you'll never get unbanned.

[PS: "3rd appeal" reicht eig. schon aus"

PPS: "i didn't cheat, i used an skinchanger"

david, lucca, gaara und Krimzi stinken echt krass nach Fischkutter

• it's not only about the cheat in this case...

Of course I realize this, but there is no other way to show people that I'm not cheating and indeed changed towards being a better player as I can't show this on German forum so the only way for me to show this is via playing on knife server and seeing the progression done by me.

• Iam against an Unban just because he lied to the whole community and even to people who really trusted him does dream really want people like that ?

( not including the cheating part )

Tätowierter Arm
    Ich bin der Kanake in Nike Free und Jeans
    Ich bin ausm Ghetto, ich will freiwillig Beef

Fenster runter, Arme raus spuck auf dein Gartenhaus

Du willst Krieg? Ich warte drauf.

Alles läuft hier super zieh die Scheine aus dem Drucker.

• Wer 24/7 im Forum hockt wie ein Irrer und nur darauf wartet, dass die Zeit vergeht damit er endlich entbannt werden kann hat es mMn nicht verdient.

???

Abgesehen davon, dass er nicht wirklich 24/7 hier rumhockt, vor allem in den vergangenen Tagen eigentlich nicht wirklich bemerkbar anwesend war, ist das eine absolut dämliche Aussage.

Ist es nicht eigentlich positiv für ihn, dass er bei Dream trotz Hasses vieler User und trotz Banns hier noch ist und immernoch entbannt werden will? Wohlgemerkt nach mehreren Monaten, nicht nach ein paar Tagen.

Enthaltung, ich tendiere aber eher positiv zu einer Entbannung, weil ich das Argument mit seinen Lügen vor paar Monaten nun wirklich nicht immernoch stark sehe. Er hat es mehrfach bereut, man merkt es ihm auch ehrlich gesagt an dass er einen Fehler getan hat und seine Loyalität sollte man doch irgendwie entlohnen.
    Eine Lösung wäre, seine Entbannung ab dem 6. Monat seines bisherigen Banns in Betracht zu ziehen.

• [..] und seine Loyalität sollte man doch irgendwie entlohnen.

Nach ihm bedeutet Loyalität, sich einen Smurf nach 2 Tagen zu kaufen und zu Argumentieren, dass man wieder draufspielen möchte und dies zeigt, dass man dem Server gewidmet ist und deswegen entbannt werden möchte.

Er hat es mehrfach bereut [..]

Er hat es MEHRFACH bereut MEHRFACH gelogen zu haben? Er hat so ziemlich jeden angelogen, selbst seine Freunde etc. in PM's (Nachtfrische, Nils(dulli)).

Abgesehen davon, dass er nicht wirklich 24/7 hier rumhockt, vor allem in den vergangenen Tagen eigentlich nicht wirklich bemerkbar anwesend war, ist das eine absolut dämliche Aussage.

Stimme da bei Burn nicht ein, von wegen "Wegen 24/7 im Forum rumhocken nicht entbannen", das ist kein Argument. Jedoch kann man sagen, dass er mehrmals in mehreren Topics/in der Shoutbox mit anderen einen Streit angefangen hat (CyberTronix, Mike(korrigieren falls Fake News)).
    Er hat sich definitiv nicht Vorbildlich benommen in der Zeit, in der er noch gebannt ist/war.

Ist es nicht eigentlich positiv für ihn, dass er bei Dream trotz Hasses vieler User und trotz Banns hier noch ist und immernoch entbannt werden will? Wohlgemerkt nach mehreren Monaten, nicht nach ein paar Tagen.

Wäre Gammler immernoch hier, hätte der etwa auch einen Unban verdient?

Er hat es mehrfach bereut, man merkt es ihm auch ehrlich gesagt an dass er einen Fehler getan hat und seine Loyalität sollte man doch irgendwie entlohnen

Hätte er das Cheaten wirklich bereut, hätte er gar nicht Lügen müssen, womit er wiederum das Lügen gar nicht bereuen müsste, jedoch hat er gelogen. Mehrmals. Ausserdem hat er sich bei Nachtfrische versucht einzuschleimen (der eine Screen wo er Herzchen etc. sendet).

• Skittles

I understand where you're coming from and can't deny that I did lie in my other thread which is a truth but I do regret the options I took which lead me to this situation which is multiple requests for an unban, although I can agree starting a fight with Cyber on forum but I've never had a fight with Mike on forum as I respect him and always will.

The reason I lied with my first unban request was because I wanted to make myself look less bad in a way but it totally backfired.

and I can promise you that if I ever receive an unban there will be no regrets for the leadership if they decide to undertake this specific decision.

• Today I received a friend request from OxygeN and that was when I realized that he removed me from his friend list.

JQ4fata.png

If I've counted correctly, that would be the fifth or sixth (?) time, he has removed me and then added me back. I don't know why but that just seems so immature to me. OxygeN and me aren't exactly strangers, we've talked and played a lot before but constantly being removed and then readded to being begged in private just isn't seen in a favorable light by me.

Everything Skittles said still applies. It's not that he lied once, he lied multiple times to multiple people. He even lied in his apology thread. Why lie there, you are already banned, there is no point. He has been an administrator three times, probably more times than anyone else on DREAM, he should know that lies have bad consequences. Yes, we have people who have been admins in the past, got banned for cheating and are now playing again, but these people never denied or lied about their cheats. They got a VAC, a kick and thats it. There were no discussions about "oh, it's not that bad, it's just skin changer" or any lies in private conversations.

It's not like OxygeN is a saint or anything, he had 10 bans before being VAC banned. Having this many bans, being an admin 3 times, recieving a VAC ban and then lying about it, doesn't warrant an unban in my opinion. Maybe, perhaps one day there will be an unban but not in the near future. There is no need to ask every two months.

#closed