Falsely banned for "Bhop Assist" on 35hp knife server

• Hello. Two days ago (October 30) I got banned for bhop assist on 35hp only knife server. Unfortunately, when I checked ban informations there was no demo attached to it, so I will explain what exactly happened. I managed to do literally 9 succesful bhops in straight line when sudennly whole chat was spammed that Ghaster has been detected for using bhop assist.The truth is, that your :anticheat" system just checks if anyone did more than x bhops in a row- it assumes that player can't do more than that, and If they do, they must be using cheat software. I wouldn't even bother trying to get unbanned If I was really cheating, but when I spend many hours on your server and climb leaderboard every day(I was top14 on server) It is pathetic to ban somone permamently just because they did more than average number of bhops in a row. Bhops are important part of my playstyle and I spend houndreds of hours on bhop servers just to be more and more good at it. I played csgo for almost 4 years now and gained more than 1600 hours- If I would really use any sort of cheats, I would already be VAC banned, because your server, as many others, are secured by VAC. I would appretiate your positive decision and I would be grateful, If You could unban me.

• As I said, I bhopped 9 times in a row and your Cow Anti Cheat checks If player did bhops more than "x" times- If so, it says that user has been detected for bhop assist. Or were you asking about my "xd" response? If so, I was laughing because I knew I was clean and hadn't used any cheats, macros etc. If you really want, I can download teamviever or any other program and you will be able to check all my files and see for yourself, that I don't use anything.

• As I said, I bhopped 9 times in a row and your Cow Anti Cheat checks If player did bhops more than "x" times- If so, it says that user has been detected for bhop assist. Or were you asking about my "xd" response? If so, I was laughing because I knew I was clean and hadn't used any cheats, macros etc. If you really want, I can download teamviever or any other program and you will be able to check all my files and see for yourself, that I don't use anything.

I am sorry to tell you that but i am not sure if there is actually an user dumb enough to create a plugin that counts your bhops and just straight spams : SCRIPT SCRIPT SCRIPT

That is not how a Anti Cheat plugin works my friend

and even so hitting 9 Bhops in a row is quite too "lucky" if i can say it like that and rly suspicious

i guess if you could proof it by showing your Bhop skills on a custom game created by an admin/support theres a chance that u will get unbanned

someone that can perfectly bhop 9 times should know how to bhop right ?

also checking your computer now wouldn't be the right anweser since you could just delete it and "xd" dosen't rly say anything about being clean or not

• Well, I'm not sure, but I think that on 35hp servers there are commands making bhop easier than on normal servers (correct me if I'm wrong). Anyways, you can ask many people on that server and Im 90% sure they will tell you that if they see me, I bhop often. Your argument about proving it by doing it 9 times is at least funny ( It is like telling guy that did coinflips and threw 9 times heads in a row to do it again to prove that he isn't cheating and is able to do it). But If there would be an option to do that, I would try my best to prove that I am capable of doing that. To be honest- If I was using cheats, I would already be banned from csgo servers, because VAC is more polished anti cheat than this server one- It takes into account many factors(It literally checks if you messed up with csgo files). About that deleted files- I think you can restore deleted files and look at files history, so It will clearly show that nothing has changed. As I mentioned earlier, I wouldn't be even trying to get unbanned If I was cheating, but when I got banned for false detection of cheats, it just pisses me off.

• Well, a message to the community and Ainz for the ban.

I know Ghaster for a time know and he was proud to be in the Dream Server but it disappointed him that he got perm. banned.

He was there with me all a Long he saw how many hackers joined and saw that it can show up on the Chat with the bhop assist.

I know he doesent do that and if he would he is not that stupid. This man plays everyday and has fun on Dream and he gets banned.

The Mighty Milkshake the top 1 in Knife had that Problem aswell and others if you spam your mouse wheel and do good bhops it can happen ist a mistake of that detector.

I wish him unbanned because he really didnt do a thing like that.

He loves the Dream Knife Server so Unban please.

LG Blue

• Well, a message to the community and Ainz for the ban.

I know Ghaster for a time know and he was proud to be in the Dream Server but it disappointed him that he got perm. banned.

He was there with me all a Long he saw how many hackers joined and saw that it can show up on the Chat with the bhop assist.

I know he doesent do that and if he would he is not that stupid. This man plays everyday and has fun on Dream and he gets banned.

The Mighty Milkshake the top 1 in Knife had that Problem aswell and others if you spam your mouse wheel and do good bhops it can happen ist a mistake of that detector

So the reason for him to get unbanned is.. that you like him, that he likes Dream and that you "trust" him that he's not cheating? Bold move.

• Takloshotlos im not sure if you played Knife befoure but that is possible. A lot of People made 9 hops aswell.

A Plugin to Count bhops? I Count my bhops aswell because ist fucking cool wehn you make it.

So my Friend thats how i see it.

Skittles if you see it that way fine.

Nice comment ust for those Points i like it.

Permanent banned is something serious and more if you didnt do it.

• Takloshotlos im not sure if you played Knife befoure but that is possible. A lot of People made 9 hops aswell.

A Plugin to Count bhops? I Count my bhops aswell because ist fucking cool wehn you make it.

So my Friend thats how i see it.

When many ppl made 9 hops why aren't they complaining about the anti cheat system this is the first ever thread i read about such a thing "being banned because the cheat system counts your hops"

• Yo bro,

gotta be honest with you. Your story sounds like bullshit to me.

Unless you can acttualy proove that you are the "maestro of bunny hopping" I don't think anyone is going to unban you too fast.

Maybe try apologizing for cheating, hope for a reduction of your Ban and wait for it to end.

Good luck

• Beitrag von Manatee ()

Dieser Beitrag wurde vom Autor gelöscht ().
  • Ich dachte immer, dass man als Admin beweisen muss, DASS jemand gecheatet hat... Naja wahrscheinlich bin ich deshalb so bad :tconfused

Edit: Das heißt nicht, dass ich dafür bin zu unbannen, finde nur die Aussage "dumm"

• Ich dachte immer, dass man als Admin beweisen muss, DASS jemand gecheatet hat... Naja wahrscheinlich bin ich deshalb so bad :tconfused

Edit: Das heißt nicht, dass ich dafür bin zu unbannen, finde nur die Aussage "dumm"

that’s true but as far as i know admins are not required to do a demo if the anti-cheat is spamming the player for cheating, although I’m not sure if it’s still like that but i would have done the same thing.

About the 9 behops, again as far as i know you can’t do more than 7 on our server without using anything that can assist you and that’s not only in knife but any server, and the the xd argument is also not really valid.

And no it doesn’t count how many behopes u are getting, as soon as u get even one that is not legit the chat pops up.

I’m not saying you are a cheater but u have to understand that’s how it looks like right now, just wait for an answer from the leadership :thumbup

• Sorry for you dude.

But that anticheat plugin only spams that if you hit a lot of perfect bhops.

A perfect bhop = 1 tick on ground

You can only achieve that with a bhop script.

If you would do it yourself the plugin wouldnt detect your movement.

EDIT:

"iT JuSt CoUnTs HoW oFtEn YoU BhOp"

tumblr_n9qosmc6pc1ttsd1vo1_250.gif

str8kashclub owns em' all

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 Mal editiert, zuletzt von MrGreen ()

• Oh I actually lost hope when someone closed this post. To be honest, I don't really know how I could possibly prove that I hadn't cheated. I can allow admin to look through the game files, logs, everything that could show that I hadn't used anything. Okay, I was wrong with the anticheat that it counts your bhops, but that was the first time something like that happened to me on this server(and I was playing alot), so I guess I had to be extremely lucky(maybe ping had something to do with it, I don't really know). MrGreen, If I could only achieve that with Bhop Script, I wouldn't be complaining about false ban then. In my history of csgo, I haven't cheated once and this is my only account. I haven't been vac banned for nearly 4 years of playing this game. If someone says that I could delete those "hacks" and thats why I allow to look through my game files- If there is any program that could see deleted files I will download it immediately. I am really confident about that I haven't had any suspicous programs.