{Dream Retake Server} Message for the one who sad that i am scamming lmao

• This is my new VPS You can check out my servers :

62.4.16.211:27015 Retake Server

62.4.16.211:27016 Casual Server

And you saying that there s no Xgc servers !?

Here you go :

and Btw : i'am not asking for a full acces server lol only ftp no panel needed so i install my plugins after you trust me you can provide me with the panel ,

PS : Iam not anymore part of xgc community

If you still not believe me that i own this servers :

And you talked about linking a github/allied modders , actually i sell plugins /private ones or Edited ones and i don t have any project online , all of my projects are private not public and thanks !

and btw Here s my panel if you need one too pm me ( doing it for free)

Kind Regards , markj

The post was edited 2 times, last by markj ().

• Hello and Welcome ,I'am an owner of XGS Community (old community)i had one of the best retakes servers that i made with my own (...)

And you saying that there s no Xgc servers !?

I Said there is no XGS (as you said in your first Post. xgC ist NOT xgS, then better spell your own Community right, could help)

• and Btw : i'am not asking for a full acces server lol only ftp no panel needed so i install my plugins after you trust me you can provide me with the panel ,

Why not sending us your plugins and we install them on our own? :WaitWhat:thinkinghard

pA6HY22.png
    Ban Hammering ppl since 1991

C. wrote:

Der Bot auf der linken Seite ist M. und der Bot weiter oben rechts bin ich.

Endlich sieht er es ein. #allesbots

• yo wassup bud, let's get some things straight:

1. I'm the owner of XGC, you can google it for proof like Manatee did.

2. You were never a part of XGC, and never will be a part of XGC. Don't pretend to be someone you're not, I've never heard of you.

3. Don't try steal other peoples hard work, simply because you lack the knowledge and commitment to achieve anything by yourself.

4. I'd advise you ban this scammer wannabee from your community - just a lil bit of advice. :)

Thank you to Manatee for reaching out to me about this, I appreciate it greatly.

Have a good day guys :D

P.S - Enjoy.

jclIW4D.png

• Rekt by Owner.

It's rude from my side but please kys.