Banned for 3 days

• Hello Genesis,

I told Perks to extend your ban because it is your 9th(!) ban on Dream and your 4th ban for being toxic if I saw that correctly.
    I personally think the ban duration is fair and if you want to blame someone for the duration you can blame me not Perks.

you are allowed to voteban if a person breaks the rules

Yes Genesis, it is allowed to voteban someone for breaking the rules + if someone is cheating it would be much smarter to call an admin instead of votebanning him.

But it isnt allowed to insult other players / to be toxic on the server in general without expecting any consequences.

You should know that by now.

Your banreason is: rude towards thanos and votebanabuse 9th ban!

Genesis I could make me an image from you on the knife server. I know how toxic you are. Ainz would agree.
    To remove this ban wouldnt make any sense in your case and I also think "rude" is way to nice to describe what you actually did say to "Thanos".
    Even if he would cheat on the knife server it doesnt give you the right to insult him in any way.

Every other person whom participated have gotten 30 minutes.

We discussed this topic yesterday in TeamSpeak with these players on votebanned "Thanos" with you.

I'd prefer to speak/write with you tomorrow via TeamSpeak/Steam about your ban and the user "Thanos".

The post was edited 2 times, last by Fazard: Bisschen fixxen dies das :^) ().

• Yung you saw it coming body, How many times did i talk with u about leaving the punishment side of things in knife server to the admins and not with ur mouth :WaitWhat

But i do agree that if u think someone is cheating u can votebann him if there is no admin available so the voteabuse part of ur ban was false but u still know about the insulting so it’s still well deserved man.

Hope u learn and try to do better g see u on knife!.

• "This is discrimination towards me and the comunity in general."

People will use every word in the goddam dictionary to get their points acorss, how is you being banned a "discrimination"?

"This ban is out of hand i i would like it removed imideatly, otherwise this community is dead,"

The only dead thing is your ability to use a brain.

But I agree with Fazard & Mason that maybe before you speak you've should have thought about what's about to come out of your mouth, dude you're at 9 bans already maybe it's time to mature up a little bit since you've said that you're an "experienced" player or Dream Knife Server. People like you & Admins should be setting example to NEW players if they join.

Dream Knife Player Since 2016

liebe Grüße OxygeN

enyXyCK.jpg

• Well hey guys. Just woke up, removed my post ahaha. As i wrote i was very intoxicated and just pissed i couldnt play. I will accept my ban since its thr 9nth. But 3 days for votebanning is a bit much in my opinion. Good day to you, and i apoligize for wasting your time on this meaningless shit :)=

• Well hey guys. Just woke up, removed my post ahaha. As i wrote i was very intoxicated and just pissed i couldnt play. I will accept my ban since its thr 9nth. But 3 days for votebanning is a bit much in my opinion. Good day to you, and i apoligize for wasting your time on this meaningless shit :)=

because you wrote this i will lower the ban to 2 days

"Entweder du cheatest oder du bist ein Hurensohn." -*******

If you use your brain and read Fazard reply then you will know it's not just votebanning...

Dream Knife Player Since 2016

liebe Grüße OxygeN

enyXyCK.jpg