make new server

• Will you play more then 1 day on the server Vitamin-C ? If yes, will you bring a player base that will play longer then 1 day on the server? If yes, then we can probably set the server up. But in most cases, new servers get 1 - 3 Days then no one will ever join again because they dont care about it any more, sadly.

Tôi không thích gạo
    Laakiin waxaan jeclahay inaan cuno tufaaxa delicious
    Ko je lijep, neće se žaliti
    Зөвхөн урвагч хүмүүс чимээгүй байна
    Betrayal is where the truth ends

• Like ifZ4ne said.. new Servers are not ez to populate and keeping them alive.. But thanks you for the recommendation, bro. :ehgrin

My Steam Profile (from SteamDB)

• Worth: 1337€ (417€ with sales)
    • Games owned: 548
    • Games played: 95 (17%)
    • Hours on record: 2,149.2h
  • first i would like to say that im a bit new to this community but i like it so far, that is why i suggest this idea plus i have very low ping on your servers plus i would like to improve my german language tbh :D also i do like zombie mod so much, yes i understand the difficulty of starting a new server but i think the zombie mod is the must popular csgo mod ever if we dont count the classic mod which valve try to impose on players so badly xD

anyway thank you guys for your replys, eventually i will take more time to explore the community

LG

• first i would like to say that im a bit new to this community but i like it so far, that is why i suggest this idea plus i have very low ping on your servers plus i would like to improve my german language tbh :D also i do like zombie mod so much, yes i understand the difficulty of starting a new server but i think the zombie mod is the must popular csgo mod ever if we dont count the classic mod which valve try to impose on players so badly xD

anyway thank you guys for your replys, eventually i will take more time to explore the community

LG

I wish there was an option to bring back Predator mod from CS 1.6 since I've loved that gamemode. Sadly the predator mod plugin (Players VS Predators) hasn't been supported for like years now.

(Someone's gameplay from the predator mod, so people have a some sort of clue of what I'm talking about)

Dream Knife Player 2016-2018

liebe Grüße OxygeN

enyXyCK.jpg