Team News

• Post by Finn ().

This post was deleted by Manatee ().
  • The community exclusion for admin abuse it bit too much in all honesty, I remember me getting kicked for such a reason back in 2016.... Yet I'm still here.

Dream Knife Player 2016-2018

liebe Grüße OxygeN

enyXyCK.jpg

• Did you perma ban like 20 Ppl from Jail Knife and ttt with reasons like „gay“ „n...“ „fck u big boi“ ? OxygeN i guess Not

Tôi không thích gạo
    Laakiin waxaan jeclahay inaan cuno tufaaxa delicious
    Ko je lijep, neće se žaliti
    Зөвхөн урвагч хүмүүс чимээгүй байна
    Betrayal is where the truth ends

• Did you perma ban like 20 Ppl from Jail Knife and ttt with reasons like „gay“ „n...“ „fck u big boi“ ? OxygeN i guess Not

I've haven't seen that one coming, nor I checked source bans when that was happening so I was wrong that someone managed to be way worse than me.

My apologies for the previous post then.

liebe Grüße OxygeN

enyXyCK.jpg

• I've haven't seen that one coming, nor I checked source bans when that was happening so I was wrong that someone managed to be way worse than me.

My apologies for the previous post then.

We completely deleted those bans. These players didnt anything wrong.

We were just able to stop Finn by banning him. After that he used his we access and banned more ppl. So he tried to damage dream. That is the reason for the exclusion

• What did i say in his application? I known this guy as a admin and banned him multiple times and he got admin after applying even tho me and multiple others guys said what was the deal.

just listen next time and don’t make 15 years old players admin please.

i also agree with that he got banned.

• What did i say in his application? I known this guy as a admin and banned him multiple times and he got admin after applying even tho me and multiple others guys said what was the deal.

just listen next time and don’t make 15 years old players admin please.

i also agree with that he got banned.

Mason hat halt Menschenkenntnise oida...

wickedy am Sinnvollsten um so etwas zu vermeiden/reduzieren wäre es das Alter auf 18 zu erhöhen. 16 bzw 15 bei Ausnahme ist einfach zu Jung in dem Alter lernen die gerade mal den unterschied zwischen Mann und Frau kennen, wie sollen die dann noch Verantwortung zeigen können..

#FürAdminAb18

Fischers Fritz fischt frische fische

Interactive+gif_cc9699_5360496.gif

TOP Donator "Spassmacher" mit 15.000 Credits - Werde du TOP Donator mit 15.001 Credits und erhalte meine Liebe!

• We completely deleted those bans. These players didnt anything wrong.

We were just able to stop Finn by banning him. After that he used his we access and banned more ppl. So he tried to damage dream. That is the reason for the exclusion

I see, thanks both of you for clearing that up.

SkuLz If he look at Ladog he was 15 when he became Test-admin/ admin I believe, so its not all 16 y/o that are going to cause chaos.

liebe Grüße OxygeN

enyXyCK.jpg

• I see, thanks both of you for clearing that up.

SkuLz If he look at Ladog he was 15 when he became Test-admin/ admin I believe, so its not all 16 y/o that are going to cause chaos.

he is an exception.. and so many players have no respect for younger ones

TOP Donator "Spassmacher" mit 15.000 Credits - Werde du TOP Donator mit 15.001 Credits und erhalte meine Liebe!

• he is an exception.. and so many players have no respect for younger ones

Usually the lack of respect to the younger part of the community leads to them wanting a position that they could show and combat this in a way, this time it was a huge mistake with Finn but you never know how it will go unless you try it.

liebe Grüße OxygeN

enyXyCK.jpg

• Ich bin 18 - qualifiziert mich das jetzt mehr zum Admin als Fazard ?

Lieber ein Bewerbungsgespräch das nicht jeder 12jährige hin kriegt.

Alles ist besser als Fazard  :skykappa

Joke.. die Gefahr ist einfach geringer das jemand scheiße baut umso älter er ist

Nennt man auch Reife ihm Alter. Ich vertraue mehr einem 20 Jährigen als jemand der grad frisch aus der Pubertät kommt oder noch mittendrin ist

• Post by Kingstone ().

• Post by Kingstone ().

• Sadly you got kicked.. thought Finn could be a nice help for the knife server. I'll guess that I should never put my trust in who I don't know good+. Still had sometimes a good time with you. Maybe we see us in the next life :kappa

Team News

Ich bin der stabile Jesus und ich bin (wieder) dabei

Uff... go away oder ich muss rauuuusss