Posts by Mason

i played mm with you 2-3 times this Past week and even tho we lost almost every game and i asked you to start cheating you did not. so hey i would say unbann him he is reformed.

Even tho i talked shit about u sometimes it was never from a place of hate in my heart i think it’s probably the same with all those people u are talking about, i really think u are a special human bing who is sometimes too nice and that Bites back at u in this shity world.

Thanks for creating something so special for us all <3

What did i say in his application? I known this guy as a admin and banned him multiple times and he got admin after applying even tho me and multiple others guys said what was the deal.

just listen next time and don’t make 15 years old players admin please.

i also agree with that he got banned.

hahahahaha is like every team news Oxy : loook we are dying make me admin or we all die look they leaving make me admin the whole serverrRRRR IS GOINF DOWN LOOOOOK ^^:lul.

OxygeN no hate bro i love you but this is like funny and cringe at the same time, fuck it dude stop caring about dream team, this kind of posts will never get you admin just chill out and talk to sky about it maybe then.

Fazard I love you dude i dont care you left admin team but the KNIFE is kinda RIP now ironically i'm kinda saying oxy has a point this time and i also think people enjoined you as a admin in jail not like Winnie his tooo cool to talk to people you were like a normal player but with rights, luv u baby hope you come back fullhome

as a ex-knife admin i would have done the same, there is a different between camping as a afk and waiting for people to come near you, so you can beat them and kill them and actually being afk, you are allowed to be afk for some amount of time if you have valid reason for it, and yes if you are afk and you comeback and see someone who is poking you with a knife or waiting around you, you have the right to kill him and its not camping as a afk, and yes i know people can abuse this but there for admins are there to judge who is lying and who's not, and i think its super obvious that you were lying because you were triggered, it doesn't take a genius to guess that.

on your other stupid point that you mention, I was only joking when I said whoever kills manatee gets credits, first of all you can't just literally break a role and say it was just a joke (a prank bro ?) do you understand why that doesn't work like that ? you can believe your actions and sayings are not a certain way but that doesn't matter as long as the action you are doing is harmful in this case against the rules a admin can obviously have that against you and no it doesn't matter how many people are on the server, rules are rules.

I can agree that manatee is a little too harsh on the server sometimes, but admins have bad days sometimes too, in my opinion he was definitely in the right in this case.

definitely a no, as i know you a bit more personal from back in the days your behavior doesn't fir the admin roll, and i have heard from one of your freinds that you are 14 ? but it's not fact as he can't prove shit, but you do act like a 14 year old sometimes in the server which is something you have to change if you wanna be a good admin, again no from me but i haven't been active recently so maybe you have changed .

good luck

best regards

fluchi

So it literally means what i said by definition he wants them to be kicked so that’s why i made my first post, or he rather think they should be. Same thing

I’m 100% p2 i only Date Girls around age of 12-14 so lini is already too old, do something about it.

And yes i like bing T on ttt and rl again do something about it ur just go fuck yourself.

I also literally said on my first post i think they should be more active but I’m not butthurt about it like you, you acting like dream is your whole life, go write a book about it m8

seriously chill the fuckout and be light hearted about the shit you post .

And if you are not then expect getting shit on .

Mason confirmed the kill mission accomplished

you know yourself what you did as you Begged me to not say it to someone but as you are acting stupid and butthurt here i did expose you, i don’t need prove anything

Zelimirus

Can you explain to me what (Ich würd gerne eine Erklärung haben wieso die 2 nicht in diese Regeln mit eingeschlossen werden) means?

Ich würd gerne eine Erklärung haben wieso die 2 nicht in diese Regeln mit eingeschlossen werden. 2/3 Der Dream Leitungsmitgliedern sind Inaktiv.

Kuss.

Zelimirus

Literally the guy who made the thread did? Did you even read the thread or are you just back from your little dark corner and hateing on leaders because they kicked you out?

Wasn’t didosing ts enough for you? Literally fuck off

Pissed now

I was a admin as probably some people still know and got kicked for inactivity.

Still considering that i think i should have been kicked 100% and it was definitely i right decision, but kicking leaders for inactivity? That doesn’t make sense.

The owner is not even active so who should kick the leaders? The fucking memebers ? Also a leader job is way different than an admin job ofcorse they not gonna be active in the servers they do the decision makings and pluggings and bunch of other shit.

Considering that do i think they should be active? Hell yeah they doing a bad job rn but none of you guys know what is going on in the backround with dream leaders.

RIP knife server

Why should someone who barley speak English even have rights on knife?

Honestly pissed about this not because i don’t like blue ( i don’t his a abusive piss of ****) but because you guys think this is actually a good idea.

Called out