Beiträge von Mason

alright alright I give up, so many people want him unbanned so maybe I'm wrong to want cheaters to be permanently banned.

YES from me unbann this dude, plz no cheati cheati again tho

Digga das triggered einfach so extrem holy, Wieso sollte jemand,der seit ca 10 Monaten gebannt isund trotzdessen immernoch auf der Community verweilt (im Forum aktiv ist) keine Chance geben, ich mein man merkt ihn doch an dass er die Community un-gern verlassen würd. Kp deine Argumente sind halt complete Trash MIMIMI "EINMAL CHEATER IMMER CHEATER" kann ja net sein dass sich eine Person nach fucking 10 MONATEN ändert und aus seinen Fehlern gelernt hat NEIN NEIN SOWAS IS UNMÖGLICH

Bin aus den oberen genannten Gründen für eine Entbannung

I never said people can’t change and the ones a cheater always a cheater was a joke because he asked to not say that:popcorn, try to use google translate on my first post then maybe you can understand why it’s a no from me and you might calm down a bit :D

Einmal cheater immer cheater !!! i think dream should stop unbanning people who cheated, not because they might cheat again, it could happen, but more because if we keep unbanning people who cheat no one cares anymore because they know they just gonna get unbaaned after like 6mo or something.

please stop unbanning cheaters, permanent ban is permanent ban !

:facepalm :tthumbsup

Das ist ein Jahr her, da würde ich auch nicht drüber nachdenken. Ich hätte besseres zu tun als drüber nachdenken ob ich auf Dream gecheatet habe oder nicht. Also komm mal runter.

:facepalm

Like you not understanding

common sense annoys me but i didn’t really expect much more from you.

There is no possible way to not know if you used your cheats on a server you play a lot and clearly care about, even if it’s something that happened 5 years ago.

In my opinion he is lying but if he isn’t he really have bad memories, i have seen some people saying he is a chilled out dude but i still think permanent ban should stay permanent ban if the reason of the ban was cheating

:nacht

Er lügt ja nicht warum sollte er auf sein Main im Jail sich spinnen macht überhaupt keinen sinn.

this is just sad to read tbh :facepalm

bro i thought you are a smart boy ^^

Like you seriously going to believe he forgot if he cheated or not? Just imagine you are chris and you cheated and got banned on dream, would you forget if you cheated on the server or not? This is just something that not even Old people can forget.

if he just said i didn’t cheat on the server i would have maybe believed him, but i forgot? This is a kind of lie only 5-6 years old can come up with

GG

is this a troll post ? are u reading what you are saying ?

Schlusswort / möchtest du noch etwas anmerken?

Der ban ist schon fast 1 Jahr her und ich bin 1 lieber Boy der immer nett ist.

Bevor Leute schreiben „Einmal cheater immer cheater" bitte lasst das der Kommentar hat genau so viel Logik wie Tanzverbots nonsense Rap’s.

Einmal cheater immer cheater !!! i think dream should stop unbanning people who cheated, not because they might cheat again, it could happen, but more because if we keep unbanning people who cheat no one cares anymore because they know they just gonna get unbaaned after like 6mo or something.

please stop unbanning cheaters, permanent ban is permanent ban !

Hello

No from my side even though u are really nice in the servers and you are really active but you don't engage enough on the server, like i really don’t even know if i ever heard you talk and even if i did i can’t remember your voice as it almost never happens.

Still good luck<3

Hi melde mich wieder zurück, hoffe ihr hattet alle schöne Feiertage und habt sie besser verbracht als ich beim arbeiten. xmass**

finally there is someone in the community to motivate me for joining ts

Welcome back <3

Niceeeeeee

So on this note sky is getting kicked from the team, conntect Nachtfrische for more info to how you can apply ur self for becoming the new owner :kappa

We already had this rule but it was never serious and I personaly didn’t have a problem with it but i think it’s not a bad idea to make this more serious so the admins get bit more active.

I have to disagree with the forum thing if what you meant was that admins have to post something every 3 days, forum just doesn’t work like that sky, u can’t force active in here, as people can’t just always Come up with new stuff to post here, and if it becomes a most the admins just gonna shit post and that’s not a good image.

xmass**