Posts by Mason

I was about to be active again but then i had to go to sleep, i wake up about to be active again then i had to go out side, i come back about to be active again i was kicked sad story pogs on the chat

We already have this map.

got deleted for some reason.

It’s too big and people fand ways to delay on it by using glitchs as far as i remember.

Fazard

I actually should be doing this but I’m not competent enough for that many Thanks for caring about knife godbless<3

i think all the admins you mentioned left them self? Correct me if I’m wrong.

Knife server is doing great compared to other servers like ttt minigame etc, knife and jail are the most active servers this days and it’s true that they are many more german speaking people in knife now but sometimes the server is only English but this changes with the players on the server.

I agree with most your points tho.

Definitely a no from my side

I’m also really pissed rn that you delated your other application becomes i wrote the reasons why you were a bad admin and I’m not going to repeat myself here again.

Basically selfish admin that used his power as an admin on ttt.

Now made a new application so he doesn’t need to answer to the people who gived him a no, smart :kappa^^

Ja

Live ur life and play on dream sometimes and if someone told you ‘fuck you’ just tell me ! I will banned them all nokappa:tthumbsup2

Once a wise man said: an admin who didn’t get kickt stays an admin until he finds his life.

Gz:kappa

Have u tried using other mouses?

If yes do you have the same problem?

If no have u tried uninstalling cago files as a whole and reinstalling it?

And if that’s doesn’t work try pluging ur mouse to another usp panel on ur computer case.

And if that doesn’t work try connecting the support on steam and explain ur problem.

Good luck

Nein keneck admins brauchen wir net mehr 1 ist schon zu viel :kappa

Bewerbung sieht ok aus aber zu kurz .

Außerdem hast negative Feedback von paar jail Spieler bekomm also ein klares Nein von mir.

Hauptsache leute die in mm gecheatet haben und nicht auf dream werden gebannt und haben wenig chancen auf einen entbann außer du bist hald ein weib und schickts den richtigen leuten einfach nudes.

NOT this time.

It has nothing to do with this player gender as it’s officialy a boy.

Although i think it has a reason we don’t know yet, atleest i hope so :D

You being one of them? :tlaugh

Be he still shouldn't be unbanned by any means :DansGame

yeaaa but he said he couldn’t find my Dick in the picture :sad3:skykappa:tangry

• We can sit here and complain about it but the decision have already been made, I’m not allowed to state my opinion here as you probably know why but it’s kinda what ever, i just hope he doesn’t cheat on the server Again :!.:ResidentSleeper

well she is NOT a girl, SHE is now a he. (NOTTROLLING)

i talked to the guy on ts, is funny how he fooled people on community to send him D pics :lul

Don’t remember telling you, that you can’t be banned for using an skin changer, Stalin is 100% right but if HE did only use a skin changer or NOT, that’s just too offtopic :popcorn .

But getting serious tho I also told u to not demand an unbann and frame it as fair which you kinda still did here

So i dont know what u are talking about when u say it need to take 1year people can still be melancholy. Cheating can be like drogs for some people or smokeing hard to let go even how many years. some people can be stronger in there psyche and let go easy. So i mean its wrong for the admins, you to say u need to wait a "period of time" to learn your mistakes

I Wouldn’t have done it if i was you as it’s NOT fair for us to unban you but MAYBE a nice way of trusting someone who already lied many times even though i don’t think it’s a justified thing to do.

Is all on perks and the leadership I Don’t have any opinions that haven’t been said.

Mason: Don’t BLU it

YOU : DID

Best regards

TheREaLaMazing